Saturday 24 January 2015

The Liebster Award...




Hello lovelies!

So my gorgeous friend Evan nominated me for the Liebster Award, an award for up-and-coming bloggers to nominate and promote each other. Thank you Evan!

I nominate two very lovely ladies:

Meg
Pasha

And an even lovelier male friend from home...

Cameron

So, on with the questions!

1. What's your favourite movie/TV series?

For those days when I'm in the mood for girly entertainment, I turn straight to Made in Chelsea! However, my somewhat nerdy/geeky guilty pleasures are How I Met Your Mother and The Big Bang Theory (to the point where the latter seems to be the only programme I've watched for the last 3 weeks... Oh, and Friends!)

2. Do you love reading? If yes, what is your favourite book?

Like Evan, I study English Literature so it would be really inconvenient if I didn't like reading! My favourite book is The Fault in Our Stars by John Green.

3. How would you describe yourself in 5 words?

Confident, loyal, calm, musical, bubbly.

4. Who's your favourite band/artist?

My favourite bands are McBusted, The Vamps and 5 Seconds of Summer. My favourite artists are Ella Henderson and George Ezra.

5. If you could have 3 wishes, what would they be?

1 - To do well in university and get either a 2:1 or a First degree.
2 - To try not to overthink things as much as I currently do.
3 - I don't know exactly what I want to do when I'm older, but I hope that I end up in a job that makes me very happy!

6. If you could have a superpower, what would it be?

I always tend to go for inivisibility... I'm not sure why, I just think it would be great fun!

7. What's your all-time favourite food?

PASTA!!

8. Where's your favourite place to shop?

Lately I've been to H&M a lot more, but I do love Primark and New Look! I also love Superdrug and Boots for beauty bits!

9. What's your favourite colour?

Purple, but lately I've been having a phase where I'm obsessed with mint green (as you may be able to tell by the theme of my blog...Haha).

10. What is your future plan?

Once I've finished university I'd like to be in a job and support myself, and then start a family.

11. Who do you admire most?

This really is hard... I admire each member of McBusted because of the way they have overcome some particularly tough obstacles in their lives, especially Tom, Matt and Dougie. I also admire both of my grandmothers because they did a wonderful job raising their families even after losing their husbands far too soon.

I'd like my nominees to answer the above questions. Good luck!

Lots of love,

Fliss xx

No comments:

Post a Comment